In order to provide professional services in land surveying in Latvia you should apply for either recognition of professional qualification for permanent services or recognition of professional qualification for temporary services:
1. In order to obtain certificate of recognition of professional qualification for permanent services you should submit a declaration to Academic Information Centre. (Republic of Latvia
Cabinet Regulation No. 827 Adopted 20 December 2016 Procedures for the Recognition of a Professional Qualification for Independent Professional Activity in the Republic of Latvia)
2. In order to obtain certificate of recognition of professional qualification for temporary services you should submit the following documents:
- the declaration referred to in Annex 2 to 28.03.2017. Regulation No. 168 on the provision of the temporary services which has been completed in the official language,
- a copy of a personal identification document,
- the documents certifying the education and professional qualification corresponding to the profession indicated in the declaration (originals or certified copies), or derivatives of notarially certified relevant documents (true copies, extracts, or copies) by appending translation of the document in the official language.